Friday 23 June 2017

EMBASSY OF HELL....

EMBASSY Of  HELL..... EMBASSY TO FIRE .....EMBASSY TO DESTRUCTION

MY OWN EXPERIENCE
GET OUT OF ANTICHRIST EMBASSY NOW
While I was in MFM as a pastor Incharge of deliverance ministrations in a branch a sister came for deliverance , I do counseling on Mondays when it was her turn , she sat down and I asked her to tell me why she is passing through deliverance, before I can give her prayer point.
Then she told me she want deliverance from marine, she is a princess there and also rich but physically she was hawking , she was inniciated, she made a covenant that she will die during the delivery of her third child, that moment she was pregnant with the third baby, and about to deliver. I told her to tell me her operation in the water kingdom....SHE SAID THE QUEEN OF THE COAST ONCE TOLD HER TO GIVE A BOTTLE CONTAINING LIQUID SUBSTANCE THE PASTOR OF ANTICHRIST  EMBASSY ......TO RENEW HIS POWER, AND ALSO TO THEIR PASTOR NOT TO PREACH ABOUT DRESSING OR JEWELRIES SO THAT THE MARINE AGENT CAN COME TO THE CHURCH TO ASSIST ........THIS WAS 2002

SECOND TESTIMONY
CULLED FROM ZIPHORRA MUSHALLA
"I tell you little Children,any one making miracle money gets the money from the mouth of Baphomet (devil).Anyone no matter who you know that does this. It has demonic spells. Baphomet releases all kinds of currencies and gives it to them.Beware of people who make miracles for the sake of show off.They are bringing glory to themselves."
"Beware of T.B Joshua and Chris Oyakilome,they have never lead a single person to heaven. Little children,they DO NOT get their powers from me. Their Churches are filled with blood and they are a Sacrifice to the devil.They are leading you in a direction opposite from heaven."
"This then is how you will know my true Prophets.They will preach the word as it is in the bible without adding a single thing.Then they will perform miracles where they are needed to confirm that message.They will not do miracles for show off.They will do them to bring glory to my name.Even if they are 20,each and every word they say will be in coordination to one another.It will also be 100% in line with my word.The Holy Spirit is one.He will teach them all truth."

THIRD TESTIMONY
Culled from.  Spectacular testimonies goodness and mercy

And then they said, Who told you to mark your body? Why were you marking your body? You think this body belongs to you?  You were just marking your body. Don’t you know that the Bible has condemned you for marking your body? And suddenly it dawned on me, that this famous pastor has deceived me. He is just there destroying people. There was a time I heard Pastor Chris of Christ Embassy saying that marking the body doesn’t matter, he said that you can tattoo your body if you like. I said, Fine! I ran and did all tattoo styles I wanted on my body. You know, all these fine styles that somebody will see and say, Oh, I like your tattoo. When they were doing the tattoo for me on earth, I felt pain but I didn’t mind it because I liked the tattoo. I didn’t know that they will punish me in hell with drastic designing of the same styles. The pain was horrible and unbearable. And I turned to the demon and said, You will not blame me for this. There is a popular pastor on earth that is preaching the gospel and he said that tattoo is not a sin and that it doesn’t matter.
The demon said, Many of those pastors are with us. We have many of them. We know they are coming. We have our representatives there. Many lost souls are coming. We are waiting for them . . . The demons know that many children are lost. He said that Satan their master was bringing humanity to them. . . . The thing dawned on me. I said, So this man was lying to us! So this thing is in the Bible! So, why are pastors lying to us? Why are they telling us to do something that is hurting God? Why are they preaching things that will carry us to hell?

Conclusion
First one was not a revelation it was during an interview
Second one was a revelation by ZIPHORRA MUSHALA
Third one was from a sick sister
Who had the revelation of Hell
If you like don't believe 
If you like call me names
If you like defriend me
Like somebody inbox me to abuse me, keep it up, I have already been crucified with Christ long time I don't exist am in Christ now abuse or curses does not move me.
BUT THIS  3 clear. WITNESSES WILL STAND AGAINST YOU IF YOU PERISHED IN IGNORANT. IF YOU HAVE FAMILY MEMBERS THERE PLEASE PRAY FOR THEM.
Do you have any questions on this message?
Do you need any topic on holiness messages?
Do you need counsel on how to prepare for rapture CONTACT
https://www.facebook.com/michael.bamgboluwaga?__mref=message_bubble
Pastor, PHD ministries ikorodu NIGERIA
IF YOU ARE A GENUINE CHRISTIAN, DONT REMOVE o link when you share or copy to whatapp or Facebook .don't be a stumbling block to those who will need to ask me questions.........be a rapturable Christian

No comments: