Monday 22 May 2017


"RAPTURERITY" PRAYERS.
REV.3;10
THE CHURCH HAS BEEN PRAYING PROSPERITY
PRAYERS.........
DELIVERANCE PRAYERS................PROPHETIC
PRAYERS.............. TIME OF RAPTURE IS CLOSER
THERE IS A NEED TO PRAY "rapturerity" prayers
Any demon writting the names of those who will
backslide and go to hell you will not write my name in
Jesus name
Any sin I inherited that is struggling with my spiritual
life and holy living I uproot you by the blood of Jesus.
I break any soul tie between me and any sin or bad
habit
Blood of Jesus purify my heart from evil thought
O lord give me the grace to forgive others
Hell fire you shall not harvest my soul
Spirit of repentance rest upon my life
Sprit of rebellion and disobedience come out of me
My name shall not be deleted from the book of life
Any unfriendly friend that want to shift me from the
path of life be exposed and be separated from me
You my sexual organ you will not take me to hell
ANGER, PRIDE, LIE, come out of me
Malice , unforgiveness , bitterness come out of me.
Spirit of Saul that started well with God and failed later
will not locate me
On the that hour that the trumpet shall sound my
spiritual ear shall not be deaf
O lord give me a pastor that will help me to live holy
life and make rapture
Love of money, love of this WORLD you will not take
heaven from me
Lucifer and the host of heaven you will not be my co-
tenant after this world
Anything that am doing unconsciously that will remove
my name from the book of life o lord revealed it to me
If my family members who have died are not in heaven,
my case shall be
different I will make heaven
mercy of God, grace of God over me will not be in vain.
I SHALL NOT GO FROM CHURCH TO HELL IN JESUS
NAME amen.
FOR Questions on some of these messages, please
contact https://www.facebook.com/michael.bamgbolu
waga?__mref=message_bubble
Pastor, PHD ministries Ikorodu, NIGERIA.
PLEASE DON'T REMOVE THIS link when you share or
copy to Social Media, Whatsapp or Facebook. Don't be
a stumbling block to those who will need to ask me
questions.........be a rapturable Christian.

No comments: