Wednesday 17 May 2017

http://phdministriesnigeria.blogsot.com
THEY MISSED RAPTURE
Matthew 25

On a Sunday morning while the church service was going on.....rapture took place ....OUT OF 850  members .....children were taken , some teenagers were taken.....38 ADULTS WERE taken........out of which 13 were women.......and 25 were men ....the pastor just mount the pulpit to preach. he could not preach the message he prepared for that Sunday service  titled.....ANOINTING FOR EXPLOITS  when rapture took place.

Pastor.......my Goooooooood, I missed it, we missed rapture.

Pastors wife.......dear why us, we are in the church,...we gave offering and tithes,....we.helped the needy....we gave to motherless babies.... we go on evangelism.....why oooooooooooooooo my God

Church members..........pastor what happened why are we left behind you did not go too ...even your wife is here and your daughters .....only your son of 6 years old was raptured in our sight

Pastor.............I made a mistake, I preached half righteousness,  I told you that the visions and revelations about trousers , make up, tattoo, mini skirts attachment, and Jewelries were lies......now we can see reasons why many did not go.....the 13 women in the church that were raptured were all the old women in our church who did not make up or use attachment, they also cover their hair in worship....I made a mistake please forgive me.

CHURCH MEMBER.....,forgive you. Is that all you will say to us.....I argued with those preaching on Facebook about women trouser, because I trusted your teachings that God look at the heart alone,  you are a deceiver ......pastor

Pastor....... please forgive me. I taught I was right

CHURCH MEMBER..........I feel like slapping your face, is too late now .....rapture has taken place you are a false teacher huuuuhuuuhuuuuhuu

Pastor at this moment we must correct ourselves and amend our ways .......
Women stop wearing trousers
Stop using attachment
Stop make up
Stop using jewelries
Don't wear mini skirt

CHURCH member............is that all
Pastor ........forgive one another. Don't take the mark or  the number of the beast

Church member..........sir if we go to work what will happen
PASTOR......HMMMMM ANY TIME FROM NOW NO MARK NO WORK WILL BE IMPOSED

Church member......I just gain admission can I go to school
PASTOR.......WITHOUT THE MARK THEY WILL THROW YOU OUT...JUST FOCUS ON HOW TO MAKE HEAVEN, EVEN IF YOU GRADUATE YOU CANT WORK WITHOUT THE MARK.

Church member .....how long should our skirt be now
PASTOR......THIS TIME WE CANT BE FOOLISH LET YOUR SKIRT BE LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

Church member.........what about our ear ring and jewelries
PASTOR........GET RID OF THEM ALL

Church member........can we go to bank and withdraw
PASTOR......SOON THEY WILL IMPOSE NO MARK NO WITHDRAWAL IF YOU CAN GO TOMORROW FINE , BUT YOU CANT SPEND IT LATER

Church member......am pregnant how will I survive in all this
PASTOR..........READ MATTHEW 24 :19 JESUS SPOKE ABOUT YOUR CASE
Church member......I don't have skirts I have trousers
PASTOR........BORROW OR BUY, YOU CANT MAKE HEAVEN WITH IT

To be concluded tomorrow........MARANATHA

Do you have any questions on this message? You
Do you need any topic on holiness messages?
Do you need counsel on how to prepare for rapture CONTACT
https://www.facebook.com/michael.bamgboluwaga?__mref=message_bubble
Pastor, PHD ministries ikorodu NIGERIA
IF YOU ARE A GENUINE CHRISTIAN, DONT REMOVE THIS link when you share or copy to whatapp or Facebook .don't be a stumbling block to those who will need to ask me questions.........be a rapturable Christian
https://plus.google.com/collection/0nV6PE

https://plus.google.com/communities/107287723259942647129

https://phdministriesnigeria.blogspot.com.ng/?m=1&zx=3c7030851a344ee1


No comments: