Thursday 31 August 2017

SATANIC SUPER MARKET

SATANIC  SUPER MARKET

This message is an inSpirational conversation between
End time pharaoh and End time MOSES

1 Peter 5:8
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

READ CAREFULLY..................    
Moses...........Thus saith the Lord let my people go

Pharaoh.....where are they going....the ones that left Egypt in those days out of 2 million ....only  Joshua and Caleb step into the promise Land

Moses.......this ones are saved by the blood of Jesus

Pharaoh........yeeeeeeeeeee stop calling that blood...it send arrows into me

Moses.......then let them go ....let them make rapture....let them make heaven

Pharaoh......I only advertise my products to them, I did not force them to employ my agent....the holy book says no unclean thing will entered his kingdom....I know what he mean by unclean things because I had lived there for a long time

Moses........then why are they not on the path of heaven....though they go to church on Sundays

Pharaoh........since they love the world they will keep coming to my super market to buy disobedience and unclean things

Moses.........what do you mean by supermarket.....

Pharaoh..........I use the word of God to manipulate and change the mind of Eve  she help me to deceive her husband..... so this days I have false teachers who tell you that grace is sufficient and that you are forever saved.....at that point they can easily buy my products

Moses......what are you selling in your super market.......

Pharaoh........why are you asking....you want to buy.....haaaaaaaaaaa

Moses......God forbid....but I command you in the name J.........

Pharaoh......wait......I will tell you......don't call that name...

Moses.......then start talking

Pharaoh....at the entrance of the  super market I had placed
DECEPTION, LUKEWARMNESS , MALICE, WORLDLINESS. AND LIES,'....'if you buy any of this you will never stop coming to my super market

Moses......am listening.........

Pharaoh.......then whoever bought any of those items will pick ARTIFICIAL PRODUCTS, WOMEN TROUSERS, JEWELRIES, and so on
some Christians don't go near those items but they order for
Anger..bitterness, malice, divorce,backbiting, lust, unforgiveness etc

Moses.....hmmmmm and with this none of them will make rapture

Pharaoh....you can see why I told you that am not holding them in captivity...am waiting for rapture before I do that

Moses.....my people go into captivity for the lack knowledge

Pharaoh......Moses your people love my super market because things are cheaper there

Moses....shut up.....

Pharaoh.....are you angry.....

Moses......but we have preach to them on this things

Pharaoh.....have you not hear about...reprobate mind
Lust of the eyes, pride of life, lust of the flesh, many don't have inner ear to hear what the spirit sayeth to the church.

Moses......PRAYING.......O LORD DELIVER YOUR CHURCH FROM SATANIC SUPER MARKET IN JESUS NAME.............

PHARAOH.......fleeeeeeew away,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Do you have any questions on this message?
Do you need any topic on holiness messages?
Do you need counsel on how to prepare for rapture?
https://www.facebook.com/michael.bamgboluwaga?__mref=message_bubble
Pastor, PHD ministries ikorodu NIGERIA
PLEASE DONT REMOVE THIS link when you share or copy to whatapp or Facebook .don't be a stumbling block to those who will need to ask me questions.........be a rapturable Christian

No comments: